Order Entry - Pharmacy Technician
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care, come join our team and apply today!
This position requires a WA Pharmacy Technician license. This position is part of the Special Services Team! Licensed Pharmacy Technicians are eligible for a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- Order Entry for new/refill medications.
- File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document.
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
- Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures.
- Clean all equipment and work areas.
- Check equipment for calibration and safety.
- Rotate stock as required.
•Registered Pharmacy Technician, preferred.
•Previous pharmacy experience required.
•Excellent data entry skills.
•Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Excellent customer service skills.